Saturday 21 February 2009

Vacancies

If you have a puppy and are looking for a Puppy Package, I currently only have spaces on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

For dogs over 6 months old, I have no weekly Dog Walking spaces during the day at all as I am fully booked. I do have a waiting list which you can join - there will be spaces available from April - so please contact me so I can log your details. Any earlier vacancies will be published via this blog.

For dogs not needing to be visited every day there are spaces Tuesday to Friday, depending on your needs and area.

If you are at home and need your dog walked for you, I have space any day (or every day) in the mornings, before 10am or after 4pm (I do walk after dark where necessary, a reflective jacket is provided for your dog).

Cats, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, places are available.