Tuesday 3 February 2009

Vacancies

If you have a puppy and are looking for a Puppy Package, I currently only have spaces on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

For dogs over 6 months old, I have no weekly Dog Walking spaces for dogs who need to be walked alone, and only one weekly space for a dog who can be walked in a group.

For dogs not needing to be visited every day, I do have spaces most days (Mondays are extremely busy and spaces are limited to Brentwood town centre/station area).

If you are at home and need your dog walked for you, I have space any day (or every day) after 4pm.

Cats, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, places are available.

My next holiday is 16th - 20th February when I will not be able to take on any boarders or home visits and will not be available for appointments. I will still take phone calls, but won't be able to see clients until 21st February. Current clients I am always available via phone or text!