Friday 27 March 2009

Vacancies

If you have a puppy and are looking for a Puppy Package, I have at least one, and possibly two spaces opening after Easter, beginning 20th April. These do go quickly, so if you want a puppy walker/dog walker and are in Brentwood, Shenfield or Hutton please do let me know.

For older dogs, I have one weekly dog walking space open in the Brentwood station area, either for a solo or group walk. For other areas I do have a waiting list which you can join - there will be weekly spaces available from 20th April - so please contact me so I can log your details. Any earlier vacancies will be published via this blog.

For dogs not needing to be visited every day there are spaces Tuesday to Friday.

If you are at home and need your dog walked for you, I have space any day (or every day), if they can be walked in a group, at around 8am. I have group spaces around 4pm, and after 20th April there will be a solo space at this time. I do walk after dark where necessary, a reflective jacket is provided for your dog, but walks are limited to well-lit areas. I have spaces during the day Tuesday - Friday, but they will be at a slightly different time every day, please contact me for details.

Cat sitting, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, places are available.

Dog boarding - I can now take boarders in, but am limited to four toy/small breeds, otherwise only two and can only take in dogs from one family at a time. School holidays are extremely popular, May Whitsun half term is already booked, as well as the April Bank Holiday weekend. Please contact me sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.