Saturday 7 March 2009

36 Claws

That's how many I clipped this morning. I guess I must be good, the dogs travelled 234 miles for their appointment!

They are two Jack Russels who are owned by my son's aunt and uncle, who happened to move to Yorkshire some time ago and I clipped them on a visit to see family here. Sounds good though, all that travelling just to have me attend to them!

I've always clipped my dogs claws (except for Fred, as he'd rather chew his own leg off), so now I know I can be trusted not to take a 'strange' dog's foot off I think I'll offer it as a service.

I think I'll offer furminating too. I love using mine, but don't really have a breed to get the best out of it. I don't think I'll ever stop wishing I could try it on Buster - who I could brush for hours and still have fur coming out.