Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!



Good Morning, Alfie here!

I've hijacked the laptop while Aunty Linda has nipped out to the kitchen to make my breakfast. At least I hope that's what she's doing. She can be a bit funny, keeps carrying around these cups of muddy hot water saying it's all too much and she can't cope with the little menace running around without this 'kofy' stuff. Not sure who this little menace is. There's only me here, well, and those other dogs who I think must live here cos every time I come to stay they're hanging around. One's very noisy, and the other keeps making the room a bit (okay, be truthful, a LOT) smelly.

It's nice to come and stay for a holiday but we went out for walks in the POURING RAIN! I couldn't believe it. I didn't like that coat they tried to make me wear, I'd rather be a bit damp. I saw some other dogs as well, including one who was shorter than me! He's about twice as long, but we had a good wrestle and I got him on the floor a couple of times, his name was Max. And there was the most ENORMOUS dog I'd ever seen, I think she was lovely really, but I couldn't reach her important bits for a good smell to be sure so I said no thank you to the photo Aunty was desperate to take. Aunty Linda said she is a Great Dane called Scarlet. Not Aunty Linda, she's not a Great Dane, I mean the very big dog. I don't know what's so funny about me and a Great Dane. We're both dogs, right?

Anyway, must go, Aunty Linda is making noises as if she's going to come back in the room with some jammy toast which I think is probably my breakfast, and I don't want her knowing I'm computer literate or she'll have me doing the book-keeping.

Bye bye, and Happy New Year!

Alfie