Tuesday 22 September 2009

Now Available - Ongar Dog Walking


Due to popular demand I have added High Ongar & Chipping Ongar to my service.

As my main business is in Brentwood, Shenfield and Hutton, Ongar dog walking is available off-peak, at around 4.30pm on weekdays, or anytime at weekends.

If you are at home during the day, a new mum/dad, have a young family, have limited mobility, or are leaving your dog with family while you are on holiday, walking the dog can be difficult to fit in. Let me take your best friend out for a good run so you know she or he gets the exercise they need, while you take the time to concentrate on your family, or simply rest, knowing he or she is in good hands.

It is increasingly difficult to find dog-friendly days out. If you can't take your best friend with you on a weekend day out, let me take care of him or her for the day. I can visit once or twice, go out for a run or just spend time with your pet, whatever suits your family.

I hope to increase my service to peak time weekdays in the future.

It was very comforting to know that the dogs were in such good and responsible hands.
Sheree M., Ongar