Friday 25 March 2011

Current Vacancies

Dog walking & puppy sitting

Due to high demand I have no vaccancies at the moment for new dogs to come onto my dog walking or puppy sitting service as I am completely full and I can't squash any more dogs in.


I hope to reopen my books in September 2011.

I'm always happy to take enquiries from people wanting to work with dogs!


Cat Sitting

Lots and lots of space for lovely cats - summer bookings being taken now!


Home Boarding

Summer holidays are fully booked - I may be able to squeeze in a short stay, but nothing more than a few days.

Dog & puppy training

Weekends or from 3-7pm. I'm trying to put together a little team for tracking and trailing fun training - all dogs stay on leads so no problem if you're not sure of your recall - although I can teach that too!

Terriers a speciality!