Saturday 11 December 2010

Dog of the Month - November

Here's November's Dog of the Month - Dexter!

Dexter first came to me in August 09 for boarding, then started dog walking with me in August this year, so he got his Walkies Award at the same time. I haven't managed to get such a good photo of a dog posing with his rosettes before! Dexter looks chuffed to bits. He also looks a bit mucky, but, well, if you're not mucky, covered in branches, snow or slobber can you really say you've had a good time??



Dexter's award was for being an independent free spirit, who ALWAYS (nearly) comes when he's called.

Our first meeting August 09, awww, so sweet and cute looking!

 And yes he is stuck. This is what I call a rescue dog. He followed the big dogs in, then couldn't get out and needed to be rescued. Normally when dogs do this they choose a bank with nettles on, so I get stung as well as wet and muddy...