Friday 3 September 2010

India, January 2011

For those of you who may not know, I am taking the month of January off work to travel to India to work with John Rogerson (author of The Dog Vinci Code) training dogs.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, I'm not a great traveller outside the UK so it's been nerve-wracking organising the trip but I'm looking forward to it very much. I haven't had a holiday since I started the business in 2008 - any leave I've taken has been to allow me to get things done to the work van or more training in the UK. I've had training courses snowed out, rained off and blown away in the wind, so India seems the ideal solution.

So I will be out of the office, and worse, very probably out of internet and phone communication from 3rd January to 27th January 2010. I can't take on any new clients between now and then. So hold on until February, I'll be back!