Tuesday 7 April 2009

Short Week but No Break for Walker

I've reminded all my clients that it's a four day week this week, and that next week I'm off.

I won't be getting the bank holidays off, as Max is coming to stay. There's a really nice dog show down in Kent on Saturday I want to go to, which I think will be good for Max as he's a bit funny about walking on the lead - he can see lots of dogs doing it! If the weather is rubbish we'll be staying home the whole weekend, so fingers crossed for nice weather!



Next week I won't be walking, but I've got a lot of paperwork to catch up on, an essay to finish so that I can start my next course (with a different and better company), I want to observe some obedience classes, get back out to Kent to investigate crate/partition options for the van I have in mind to replace mine, and visit an accountant now we're at 'year' end. Plus I have to plan what I'm going to be doing on my stand at the Greyhound Walks dog show in a few weeks, get posters made, etc. Selling a service can lead to an empty boring stall, so I've got to get around that somehow! So no actual holiday for me.

Well, I get to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert at the theatre at the end of next week so I'm looking forward to that a huge amount!