Saturday 20 February 2010

Yet another disaster...


My washing machine has stopped working! It seems like one thing after another. Currently there is human laundry in there, but on the kitchen floor waiting are:

6 muddy dog towels
1 muddy dog coat
2 wet and/or muddy dog harnesses
1 filthy muddy dog lead
1 dog walkers coat, complete with mud, slobber and dog hair.

So I am hoping that's my 'Bad news comes in threes' all done now (one van written off, replacement van broken down and now the washing machine).

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, but I think I'm strong enough now, no more disasters please! When I started my own business I knew it wouldn't all be plain sailing, but I'd like something to go right now please.

Luckily, looking after dogs and cats mean I'm never short of a cuddle when I want one!

Now I must dash to beg my mum for a loan of her machine...