Friday 24 October 2008

Slowly Moving in the Right Direction

Things seem to be going the right way, I am getting customers calling up. I can't take every job, I have to be especially careful of boarders that they get on with Fred and if there is a clash of any kind I have to say no.

Giving out cards to all and sundry seems to be working - people are passing my number on to other people they know if they mention needing a dog walker etc. No more new customers yet, but we all have to start somewhere. My current job has doubled - I've been booked for four days a week from next week, which leaves me one day free for my office job. Hopefully I can keep that going as long as possible, but eventually I will have to give that up. Obviously being busy enough to keep myself going is a good thing, but I like working there and enjoy the company of other adults.